Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Confessions of a Foodaholic

12.45 pm , 29th Dec
Calorie Consumed as of now- 1590
Calorie allowed / day- 1150


Somebody(Especially u , arijita) please kill me.. Just had 1 smoothie ( which consisted of high calorie fruits, cream, ice cream and honey), 1 jumbo Paneer paratha , half of aloo paratha, mango ice cream  and 3 cups of mayonnaise..why am I doing these to myself? I am killing myself softly...And the venom is coming in the guise of delicious delicacies ... No point continuing like this.. even the warning sign in my desktop sighting my current picture against that of 6 months ago couldn't give me the necessary self restraints. When lunchtime comes,I must turn into a 21st century female version of Odysseus and tie myself up with the chair so that I can escape the magnetic song (smell) of dangerous Sirens (High calorie unhygienic foods )...!!! 


On a serious note can any1 please suggest how can i save myself from myself?  I hate to look at the mirror now-a-days and you can't imagine how painful is it for some1 like me who used to be calorie conscious like a maniac. Worst phase is the guilt you feel after swallowing the food, it's like having an extra marital affair ... It's  a vicious cycle cause after having the food I feel so depressed about my failure that I take food again to escape from the excruciating pang of conciousness.. 




I know i must get rid of this obsession but i don't know how... May be i should go to some sort of congregations of food maniacs or something.. unfortunately in India, compulsive overeating is not considered to be a disease .. Actually I might be the 1st one to start a rehab for such people..it's quite a fascinating business idea..Don't u think so? 


I must not have dinner (or any firm of food) 2day.. I've already crossed the limit of  my allowed calorie / day.. will get back to u tomorrow with further details. 






SOMEBODY(PREFERABLY A SUPER MODEL)  PLEASE READ MY BLOG AND LOOK AT ME IN A CONDESCENDING WAY... THAT COULD BE MY BIGGEST INSPIRATION TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT !

No comments: